DFW Property Management
How We Manage Your Rental Property
- Rent Collection – We provide multiple convenient ways for tenants to pay rent: online through an e-check, hand deliver to our office, or mail to our secured mailbox.
- Late Fees – Rent is due on the 1st of every month. If unpaid, it is delinquent by the 3rd and late fees are applied by the 4th.
- Evictions – If a tenant has delinquent rent past due, we send them a tenant statement of their past due amount. We then prepare and provide a 3-day notice to pay rent or vacate. If necessary, we file an eviction.
- Monthly Statements – On the 10th of every month we provide you with an owner statement of income and expense details for your rental property or properties.
- Monthly owner distributions – With the statement on the 10th every month we also distribute rental income
- Budgeting – We can provide a budget of income and expenses for your rental property to assist your investment decisions. We can also provide analysis and budgeting for potential rental properties if your are interested in purchasing a rental property.
- Property Marketing – Whenever your property becomes vacant, we market your property with the North Texas Real Estate Multiple Listing service under a licensed agent with 20+ years of leasing experience with high-quality photographs. It is also marketed on our personal website. Read more here.
- Inspections – We periodically inspect every property we manage. We also provide a more detailed inspection of your rental property by request. Read more here.
- Maintenance – Maintaining your rental property can be a very tedious process to manage on your own. We have a network of experienced and loyal contractors that provide great service at very competitive rates. Our relationships with our trusted contractors enables us to provide great maintenance service at a lower cost. Read more here.
- Tenant-Landlord communications -Another aspect of property management we pride ourselves on is our communication with our owners and tenants. Good communication with our tenants influences many tenants to renew their lease.
- Online tenant portal – Tenants can access their lease ledger online to pay rent, submit a work order, submit a renewal request, or correspond with our team.
- Online owner portal – The owner portal allows property owners to access owner statements, active leases, owner documents, payment history and correspond with our team.